The 2017 Movement sessions are complete for 2017 & will be returning Spring 2018. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter for upcoming dates as they are released. These 60 min sessions will focus on developing on goalie specific on ice power, quickness, and edge control. The basic skills covered will include all movement on feet, all types of recoveries as well as skating techniques in butterfly.
- Maximum 12 goalies for each session
- All sessions led by Allen York (former professional goaltender NHL/AHL)
- Support Staff – Eric Szudor (Ft Mac AJHL) Luke Lush (La Ronge SJHL)
- Sessions are designed to improve footwork and edge control
- Suitable for all ages/skill levels (goalies will be grouped accordingly)
- Sessions will be high tempo, physically demanding – bring water!!
LOCATION: No upcoming sessions. Subscribe to our newsletter for session announcements