COVID-19 Update June 19th 2020
More Stage 2 Good News!! There are 6 Arenas reopening in the City of Edmonton in a phased recreation facility re-opening plan.
As of right now we will be set to resume on ice activities on July 13 at Meadows Rec Ctr. All 1on1 and Group Training Sessions will run but with some new updates:
- Do not attend the session if you are feeling ill/have symptoms related to COVID-19
- Arrive no sooner than 15 mins before your ice time
- Arrive partially/fully dressed in your on ice equipment
- Vacate arena 15 mins after session is complete
- Showers are not available at this point
All Summer camps will be run in Edmonton and Penhold. Here are a few key notes for the camps this upcoming summer:
- On Ice Ratios/Ice Time will remain the same
- Off Ice activities will be run as (we are still awaiting confirmation on facility use for these):
- Normal Classroom and Yoga
- Virtual Classroom and Outdoor Off Ice
- Virtural Classroom and Virtual Off Ice
We will begin taking bookings on June 24, 2020 for all our Spring Programs. Summer camps are still available to register in – space is limited and demand is very high so don’t delay if you would like to reserve a spot!
Thanks for your patience! We are so excited to get back on the ice with all our goalies!!
Jamie and Dave